Sunday, March 28, 2010

Making Recipe Books With Seniors

I fold myself into the spring. . .

have a half years ago I ventured to my first origami figure. I discovered some time - in search of a thin white folded paper - China's Wenzhou paper. Actually, it is traditionally used for watercolors. I think that there is something inimitably delicate the origami, it is not easy to handle, but the result I am always impressed. Above all, it is a special treat to create very intricate drawings.

Unfortunately I do not long, folded only once in a nice box of Tokomo Fuse - the box of origami artist world:) But a half weeks ago I needed some change and I have folded now and then. This grasshopper is still one of my favorite models. It is not complicated, but I think she looks so alive. Yesterday this was, of course, from Wenzhou paper:) She is 5cm long and 11cm high (sensor included). Now she jumps in the spring. . .


0 comments:

Post a Comment