Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Transcend Service Centres For Ram

It develops

From wallet to wallet grow together the techniques. Substances is to design all well and good, but I missed the crochet in my work quite yet. The first step to merge desires, I've started to sew on the small Häkelmotive porter. Has also worked well, I think:) The second step was to design the elaborate lace work. I'll show you what is the outcome



Thus we see the development quite well. The next step is to go there to match the fabric design and crocheting. I'm already hard on the design, but the node is still not broken. None should be dominant, the aim is to perfect symbiosis:) Well, what about the Perfect so, is there such a thing? And what should be the specific claim? I've noticed time and again that he should be as high as possible. The results are indeed often plays a compromise, but on the way there is always open for new ideas that drive me:)


And do not forget, the three are already in my store "landed" here

0 comments:

Post a Comment