Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Anniversary Party Decoration Ideas Blog

textile jewelry 3 / crocheted-jewelry 3



One of the best that the Internet is the nobles between people who would otherwise never know. On various platforms come together from across the creative world, can share inspiration, or jointly develop projects.
So I got to know sassafrasdesign . She lives in the Netherlands is a very excellent artist felt. I was very impressed with their fancy brooches and a gorgeous bag.

I have long had the idea to find even a whole new way for my textile jewelry. can create small art objects that you carry with you to decorate with them, is always my goal. But what opportunities open up, to when two ancient crafts and complementary. In this case, crocheting and felting. Such jewelry is already one way or another artist made of one hand. Then felted or crocheted balls are incorporated. But that what I've hatched, I could not see anywhere else. I have even been frisked, but I am still bloody beginner. But to link the issue of felting and crochet-art I was just too exciting, but that I wanted to push it aside just like that. But I had no energy to get me acquainted with this issue comprehensively. Crochet or crochet, and embroider with beads or glass beads for the icing on the cake of my work, still has priority. Especially because I get the crochet always the best ideas:)

sassafradesign Since my work is frequently praised, I have just mentioned a few weeks ago and asked if she would like to work with me on a project together. I call it "felt and crochet. She was immediately promised, after I had sent her some sketches of my ideas. This is one of them:
DC, she has made to work and felted some parts and then stained. Saturday are these wonderful pieces in my eingetrudelt and I immediately sat down and completed the first brooch. I like the soft colors (cotton) and the unusual Häkelform the blood-red seed beads fit perfectly to the more velvety surface of the felting, which acts like a soft nest. It
now is definitely a great pleasure for me that we can work together two artists with such harmony!
Be curious what will follow:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment