Friday, July 2, 2010

Swallow Scope Mouth Wash

Textile jewelry - we continue with our project:)

After a very stressful week has finally come the new photos for "Felt and Crochet" project. Two new Boschen I behäkelt. This time with silk is still my favorite stuff:) The forms are again very organic and predestined to portray plants. A good friend said: "They look like from another planet," he likes very sort of thing. Me too:)) that always reminds me of the days when I brush, the colors and colored pencils have created new worlds. They were living creatures, plants and entire landscapes. Now I take silk, yarn and beads - and it is this art as a textile jewelry carry around. So to speak: "Art of the Woman":)

you should you see one of the wonderful brooches sassafrasdesign, they also create them with entirely new sassafrasdesign forms, I think, is that our binding element.


0 comments:

Post a Comment