Thursday, September 16, 2010

Caffeine In No Sugar Added Cocoa

The sense

An e-mail from someone of my blog your reading and has an article in the Harvard Business magazine about a glove Girl form of medical gloves praised in your blog has and thus causes unexpected consequences for a company, were necessary to remind me that I also was a Girl Blog it!
My blog came for family reasons last year to a standstill but I think I had a while before looking for the meaning of my blog and asked me if it has read indeed someone or if the comments of bloggers came to be felt by the comments or it actually gives the reader not only stir things up but actually read my blog!
I wanted to do a blog at times to show something different than the Swedish-Olsen Twins-Clone and a little bit also in this blogger world immerse the time was so new and unique was!
I've achieved?
I have someone be a motivation to my ideas or thoughts, I have even had something like a blog to write?
I still do not know! But what I really know is that I miss this world in every style and every newly purchased piece of clothing was something special and I could share my enthusiasm for certain things to someone!
How hard it will now add my blog again breathe life and whether the remains in this year of absence, has changed in this world's something to be seen.
I would appreciate your comments and suggestions on this very much.

your

mary mary-jane!

0 comments:

Post a Comment