Saturday, November 6, 2010

Why Do Scorpio Men And Flirt With Other Women?

individual pieces

I crochet just back and forth, while
have emerged in recent weeks, many individual pieces,
still waiting for their partners:

Featuring:
Again a Shorty ....
(No, I pull 'does not always extracting the right outfit. Probably inspire me but the colors ;-))
... where they fail in reality is not quite as flashy, but rather autumnal)
Second, I tried the lucky creative hand cuffs convert to crochet legwarmers .... no problem, only elastic could be the whole ... The 2nd Gauntlets follows in any case yet, because if they are first at the leg looks pretty from ....'s wonderful if we overlook the Häkelfehler generous;
The 3rd Single piece here was actually my first attempt ... the cuffs, where I ran out of the wool supply has now arrived ... ... Here on the picture I have, however, a bissl cheated ... He is in fact really a Nümmerchen too large. Since then .. I'll take the Kindergöße ....


The last lumps of sugar is actually a children's copy. .
Princess Rose Red has a Stülpchen desired from the Mixwolle
And, what came out then it was, but then ordered right:


0 comments:

Post a Comment