Monday, May 17, 2010

Touch In Train Free Films

Textile Jewelry / Charms


In English-speaking "crochet jewelry" long trend is unusual and new ways!. With us, a winding band of cotton fabric is very fashionable, and handicrafts are popular again. What could be more than combine the two to? :) 10 days Marathon crocheting, embroidery and beads sit at the sewing machine - and finished a carton is full wrap bracelets with magical charms. Genial:))

It was a real idea of flood, limited only by the size of Häkelanhänger / charm. No sooner had I started one, I already got ideas for the next one:) Some suggestions have been lost on the road because I did not want any record. Not so bad, I rather feel that makes the size limit creative. The summer has not started yet - let's see what will come. Now I have it for now go in search of beautiful fabrics, well I have to buy only 25cm sections, for they shall be as different as possible. Enough said:) Here I show you the first. If I Have a mind, I'm once again a picture of my collected works.


This is "paulartisan" already in Worpswede bought it as a gift for her niece. Thanks Wini:)

This I have crocheted for the "Creative Heart Condition Action number 3" of Dawanda Forum, the theme of "jellyfish" is now turn.





And here you get the wrap bracelets I make in the coming days more a

0 comments:

Post a Comment