Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Can I Substitute For Rapadura

Origami - Cormorant with Wings stretched

constantly in search of origami figures that look as naturalistically as possible, I also have this wonderful Cormorant found. He heard more of my favorites, and I have him already given away.



I have it folded from a 20x20 cm piece Wenzouh paper, it is about 8.5 cm high. Although he is a little complicated, but I think the small effort is worth it. At least there are none of these Stumbling blocks in the instructions, which make one despair, because you just can not figure out how the result should look like the convolution. This is the disadvantage if you really want to fold one of the Japanese models, but do not speak Japanese, much less to read because:) Although I also have to be difficult for English-language charts had to cancel the sailing. Meanwhile, I have a small stack, I get out every now and then, in the hope that I have since learned:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment