Friday, October 29, 2010

Stockings For Girdles

friendship donation

These wonderful parts are not mine, but I find it a shame to land only in my mail box letter ... Therefore:

Villa Monti proudly presents DIWA ;-)):

A very classic example of recycling at its best: Snoopy out of the vest ... This Vest was the little brother to small and already gabs for the big one superduper young children starting school bag in the shabby look
Why I actually still buy new materials .... definitely must also recycle times more ...

may come And here are a few Zaubertäschle for large and small and all occasions ... one or the other material you know ;-))


... I definitely need even more of those things ...
Sun, and, last but not least, a few Tatütas. As you can see you go without a few bells and Schack beautiful stitching

Thanks for the donation and I'm looking forward to more ;-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment